Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
- Are you a Parent/Caregiver? Click on the For Parents tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you a Family Services Provider? Click on the For Agencies tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you interested in Supporting Family Literacy and Hoosier families through parenting education? Click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may "Help a Parent. Save a Child.", whether financially or by volunteering, as listed in the menu provided.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
Learn more about IPI here and its Responsible Parenting Campaign here...
- Join us for a Cultural Competence Dialogue with James Wallace, the Director of the Office of Diversity, Equity and Multicultural Affairs (ODEMA) at Indiana University Northwest (IUN), on May 27, 2016 from 10am - noon.
Mr. Wallace will provide participants with specific ways to foster culturally competent relationships with youth and families that maximize their potential to live outside of the throes of poverty. His desire to gain a deeper understanding of the systemic forces that affect educational outcomes for our nation’s youth has led him to pursue a Ph.D. in Urban Education at IUPUI.
The workshop is FREE for family service workers, case managers, parent educators, providers, youth mentors, school educators and counselors, criminal justice professionals, and municipal employees - thanks to funding from Geminus Community Partners.
Location Provided by: IUN Library Conference Center, Room 105AB, Gary, IN
Refreshments Compliments of: IUN Office of Diversity, Equity and Multicultural Affairs (ODEMA)
Space is limited. RSVP with Tara today: firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 979-8385. And click on the foto above for further deets...
See you there!
- Did you miss PAMI2016?!
Don't despair... You can RELIVE THE MOMENT!
CLICK HERE to start on your journey of FUN!
- IPI is HIRING! Click here for all the deets...
- IPI presents you with some 2016 2Do's. Have you:
Well, what ya waiting for?! Do 'em today.
- Checked out the IPI Blog: 21st Century Parenting - Real & in Living Color?
- Liked IPI on FACEBOOK?
- Followed IPI on TWITTER?
- Followed IPI on LinkedIn?
- "Got your listen on" with the shenanigans and parenting tips & advice provided over at Urban Parenting Talk Radio (UPTR), IPIs radio program that was on WGVE 88.7FM?
(Oh...and please let us know what you think.)
- Visited our Media page? Be sure to check out the Radio Interview section and our YouTube page. There could be a message there JUST 4U...
- Considered sharing your gifts, passions, and/or expertise with IPI? For further information on how you can Help a Parent. Save a Child., check out the following links below:
Click on the Stories of Hope tab above to the right to experience some GREAT testimonials...
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(April 4, 2016 - May 27, 2016)
(May 2, 2016 - June 27, 2016)
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(April 20, 2016 - June 8, 2016)
- Living Well @Home: Healthy Homes. Positive Lives.
(April 28, 2016 - June 28, 2016)
(April 29, 2016 - June 27, 2016)
- To register, click here.