Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
- Are you a Parent/Caregiver? Click on the For Parents tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you a Family Services Provider? Click on the For Agencies tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you interested in Supporting Family Literacy and Hoosier families through parenting education? Click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may "Help a Parent. Save a Child.", whether financially or by volunteering, as listed in the menu provided.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
Learn more about IPI here and its Responsible Parenting Campaign here...
- IPI has MOVED!
Come Celebrate with us! See you at the new digs!
- Did you miss PAMI2016?!
Don't despair... You can RELIVE THE MOMENT!
CLICK HERE to start on your journey of FUN!
- IPI is HIRING! Click here for all the deets...
- IPI presents you with some 2016 2Do's. Have you:
Well, what ya waiting for?! Do 'em today.
- Checked out the IPI Blog: 21st Century Parenting - Real & in Living Color?
- Liked IPI on FACEBOOK?
- Followed IPI on TWITTER?
- Followed IPI on LinkedIn?
- "Got your listen on" with the shenanigans and parenting tips & advice provided over at Urban Parenting Talk Radio (UPTR), IPIs radio program that was on WGVE 88.7FM?
(Oh...and please let us know what you think.)
- Visited our Media page? Be sure to check out the Radio Interview section and our YouTube page. There could be a message there JUST 4U...
- Considered sharing your gifts, passions, and/or expertise with IPI? For further information on how you can Help a Parent. Save a Child., check out the following links below:
Click on the Stories of Hope tab above to the right to experience some GREAT testimonials...
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(August 1 - September 21, 2016) - eve
(September 2 - October 17, 2016) - day
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(September 14 - October 26, 2016)
- To register, click here.