Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
- Are you a Parent/Caregiver? Click on the For Parents tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you a Family Services Provider? Click on the For Agencies tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you interested in Supporting Family Literacy and Hoosier families through parenting education? Click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may "Help a Parent. Save a Child.", whether financially or by volunteering, as listed in the menu provided.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
Learn more about IPI here and its Responsible Parenting Campaign here...
- The IPI Cultural Competence Dialogues are BACK! ...and MONTHLY!
IPI is pleased to present the following speakers, starting this month, as they enlighten the family services community, and any who serve families in the Region, with their knowledge and expertise on effectively impacting the families of NWI:
JoAnn Price - Implicit Bias and Its Impact on Decision Making
Ellis Dumas III - Abuse vs Discipline
James Wallace, Jr. - Examining Deficit Thinking & Systemic Inequality #2
The Dialogues fill up FAST, so please RSVP by contacting Tara at at (219) 886-1111. They provide 2 CEU credits each, and are held from 10am to noon at varying locations. Tara can provide you with ALL the deets.
Or...click on the pic above for a bigger (downloadable) version of the flyer. In fact, share it with your friends...
- Did you miss PAMI2016?!
Don't despair... You can RELIVE THE MOMENT!
CLICK HERE to start on your journey of FUN!
- IPI is HIRING! Click here for all the deets...
- IPI presents you with some 2016 2Do's. Have you:
Well, what ya waiting for?! Do 'em today.
- Checked out the IPI Blog: 21st Century Parenting - Real & in Living Color?
- Liked IPI on FACEBOOK?
- Followed IPI on TWITTER?
- Followed IPI on LinkedIn?
- "Got your listen on" with the shenanigans and parenting tips & advice provided over at Urban Parenting Talk Radio (UPTR), IPIs radio program that was on WGVE 88.7FM?
(Oh...and please let us know what you think.)
- Visited our Media page? Be sure to check out the Radio Interview section and our YouTube page. There could be a message there JUST 4U...
- Considered sharing your gifts, passions, and/or expertise with IPI? For further information on how you can Help a Parent. Save a Child., check out the following links below:
Click on the Stories of Hope tab above to the right to experience some GREAT testimonials...
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(August 1 - September 21, 2016) - eve
(September 2 - October 17, 2016) - day
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(September 14 - October 26, 2016)
- To register, click here.